Saturday, August 16, 2008

Soaps for a holiday craft fair

We're taking a momentary break from Etsy, but we'll be back up VERY soon. I want to get some stuff up this weekend actually.

Also, we're doing a craft fair in September... if you're in the Millburn, NJ area on September 28, 2008, please stop by and see us! Here are some new soaps for the fair:

Soho:



Argyle:




Vesuvius:



Film Noir (redesigned):



Deluge:



Zen:



Blasphemy:



Frenzy:




Cut pictures on some of them will be coming as soon as they're hard enough to cut!

- Mary

8 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

Glad to see you back, Mary!

Stela said...

those soaps are super fun!!

egassner said...

Yay! Glad you guys are back :D

Mary said...

Thank you, guys! :D

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Beautiful as always!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I found you through another Disher. OMG! This is the most incredible soap I've ever seen. I'm humbly bowing before a master. Thank you for sharing, cause I'm never gonna get there myself. WOW!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i love them! I can't say which I prefer... big-up for film noir et the great job of marbrage for argyle :-)